Home About Contact Outfits Image Map

Friday, November 15, 2013

F/W Things To Love ~ The Series: Hats to Keep the Ears Toasty

Wow. Last post. Its been a good week of F/W Essentials, and I thought it'd be good to end the week on a high note. Or on the head. So this post is on BEANIES!!! I remember when I got my first one, and it was the best feeling ever. My head was so warm!! 
The Style Selections: F/W Things To Love ~ The Series: Hats to Keep the Ears Toasty
Above you can see some of my favourite ones, and for the most part, they are neutral colors. Blacks, Whites/Creams, and Greys. My F/W warderobe is mainly made up of black, white, with the occassional statement color. My motto is that hats make an outfit, and beanies are my F/W version to go with my hat rule! I'm surprised at how little I've worn hats recentely, but soon, it'll be one a day. A good cable knit beanie can last a person for years, and if it is a neutral color, it can fit multiple outfits. The use-ability (I made up the word) of beanies is what makes them a F/W fave. They dont always have to be a pom beanie (which are my personal favourite), but a boyfriend beanie, or a slouch beanie, can be worn instead. Beanies come in all shapes and sizes, but most are one size fits all. And best part....the price. You can buy a $40 beanie from Carhart or a $5-$10 one from basically anywere. Mine mostly come from online, target, or thrift shops. 
Below I've put 2 of my looks of how I would wear beanies, one pom beanie, and one foldover. 

The Style Selections: F/W Things To Love ~ The Series: Hats to Keep the Ears Toasty

The Style Selections: F/W Things To Love ~ The Series: Hats to Keep the Ears Toasty

I hope you enjoyed part 7, and this series as a whole! I really enjoyed writing it, and I will be sure to write a spring/summer one, once it gets warm enough!! In case you missed the first one on ankle boots, click here to check it out again, and the second one here on leggings and tights, part 3 click here on jeans, and part 4 on sweaters right here, and part 5 which was on blouses, and part 6 which covered coats and jackets!!!!
Thats all for now, and come back soon!! xx

No comments :

Post a Comment