Home About Contact Outfits Image Map

Monday, November 11, 2013

F/W Things to Love ~ The Series: Denim for Days

So yesterday, I talked about leggings & tights, and today I'm going to talk about the other main type of leg wear.....JEANS! 
The Style Selections: F/W Things To Love ~ The Series: Jeans
Jeans are my go to. No joke. On a day where I'm not feeling like putting an effort in, or when I'm just feeling like me, I slip into my favourite pair of jeans, a pair of Topshop black leigh jeans. These jeans are so soft, and they fit like a glove, but still leave me the ability to move! Perfect aren't they? But anyways jeans are a F/W essential for me, because they keep me WARMMMM!! And if I buy a good pair, I can slip something underneath like leggings, or tights. This season, boyfriend jeans and jeans that don't stick entirely to your bum have made a comeback, and above, I've made a set of some of my favourites! I'm still a big fan or the skinny jeans, because I finally like my legs, and they really show them off! Skinny jeans, like in the two sets below, are good, because you can dress them up or down to fit the time of day to event you are going to!!
The Style Selections: F/W Things To Love ~ The Series: JeansThe Style Selections: F/W Things To Love ~ The Series: Jeans

Boyfriend and mom jeans are a bit wider in the hips and thighs and for someone shaped like m, these look amazing on. If bought in the right size, they can be super flattering!! I've posted 2 sets below of how I would wear them F/W style!!
The Style Selections: F/W Things To Love ~ The Series: JeansThe Style Selections: F/W Things To Love ~ The Series: Jeans

I'm buying a pair and hopefully will do an ootd with them in a bit, but boyfriend jeans are back baby!! Jeans can come in all styles, with different prints, textures, and colors to them. Depending on the fabrics, some can be kind of rough, but if you find the good ones, they are soft, but meant to last.

I hope you enjoyed part 3, and in case you missed the first one, click here to check it out again, and the second one here
Come back tomorrow for Part 4! 

No comments :

Post a Comment