Home About Contact Outfits Image Map

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Out on the Town

In the midst of all this series writing and early exam prepping, I did manage to make it out of my house! I was quite proud and I even got a little bit of shopping in! It was my friend Janet's birthday brunch and needless to say I dressed up a bit (well compared to my friends). After eating and a movie, I stopped by Saks and Fifth (nothing purchased) and Nordstroms (PURCHASES), and because of the bag below I bought stuff! I walked around the mall in this dress from Zara Trauflac (sold out, similar), a pair of tights (similar here), and a pair of H&M booties (not shown, sold out, similar), Bag (UO, Deena & Ozzy, similar here).
The Style Selections: Out on the Town
The Style Selections: Out on the Town
While at Saks, I marveled at all of the stuff I will probably never purchase (I'm hopeful maybeee) like a pair of Miu Miu flats and a pair of Louboutins, and I checked out bags like the 2.55 Chanel and the Louis Vuitton Keepall 55. I did take a pic of the Miu Miu flats, and if you follow Danielle Bernstein, you probably know them. 
The Style Selections: Out on the Town
They are a whopping $585 and you can buy them here, if you'd like. I'm strangely in love with them and I normally don't like pointed toes, they make my feet look like witches feet! But these were crazy comfortable and actually didn't look half bad! 
Well this was a little more of a life/wishlist update, than an ootd, but I hope you enjoyed it!! xx


No comments :

Post a Comment