Home About Contact Outfits Image Map

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Cozy & Comfy in my OnePiece Onesie

During the fall/winter, I think I can get a bit of sympathy for not dressing up all the time. It can get really really cold in Atlanta (nothing compared to in the Northeast, best wishes for this season, you troopers), so I got well prepared this summer for the fall/winter season. I bought myself a OnePiece onesie offline, and OH MY GOSH, it's the most comfortable thing that I've bought in my shopping career! 
The Style Selections - Cozy & Comfy in my OnePiece Onesie Lusekofte

The Style Selections - Cozy & Comfy in my OnePiece Onesie Lusekofte
The Style Selections - Cozy & Comfy in my OnePiece Onesie Lusekofte
The Style Selections - Cozy & Comfy in my OnePiece Onesie Lusekofte
The Style Selections - Cozy & Comfy in my OnePiece Onesie LusekofteThe Style Selections - Cozy & Comfy in my OnePiece Onesie Lusekofte

The Style Selections - Cozy & Comfy in my OnePiece Onesie Lusekofte
I bought the a classic OnePiece in Lusekofte - Navy offline, and it's so comfortable! I didn't purchase the heavier weight one while it was available, but I don't mind. Mine is the lighter weight, and it is just as comfy and warm as I think the other one may be. The onesies zip all the way down which makes it easy to release a bit of heat in case you get a bit hot while you have it on. Mine is a Large, but I don't mind because it allows me to have extra room so I can wear a tee and leggings or (if I really dare) a sweater underneath. The onesies come with plenty of room and the material is so strong that I can see this lasting for years (or at least through college/university). 
The great thing about OnePiece is that they now make things other than onesies, ex. leggings, shorts, sweatshirts, so I can definitely see myself purchasing more of their amazing stuff! 
As you can see I had a bit more fun than usual with this shoot since I was in my own element. At home, no makeup, hair up, chillin in my OnePiece, some nice Ella Henderson in the background. It was my perfect idea to shoot this onesie, and I'm happy I did! 
If you want to buy the onesie for yourself, you can buy it from the OnePiece website here for $169 or off of Amazon for $191.
Since the SAT is now over, I have tons more time on my hands, so keep your eyes peeled for new stuff!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment