Home About Contact Outfits Image Map

Monday, September 1, 2014

The Last Day to Wear White?

It's a social rule that Labor Day is the last day to wear White AND Floppy hats (sadly for both), since Labor Day basically marks the end of summer. I took full advantage of my last day of all white for a while, and as I transition into my Fall/Winter style, I'm gonna pull out the black, boyfriend jackets, and leather! 

I've been saving these photos for Labor Day, and these were probably my favourite pictures from France. This outfit is just pure fun and summer to me, and I wanted to share before summer is "officially" over! In my opinion, this dress is timeless, and I really could wear it for the rest of the year, but I must abide by the rules for once haha (maybe). It's time to change out everything, so let's get started! 
I was wearing:
White Dress - Vintage (my mom's engagement party dress, similar) | Floppy Hat - Target (S/O, similar) | Shoes -  Ivanka Trump (S/O, similar

No comments :

Post a Comment