Home About Contact Outfits Image Map

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tech Tuesday: Fashion Eye

Ya gotta love a Tech Tuesday huh?
Another fashion game for my Tech Tuesday app review!! This time its Fashion Eye, a game where you can play the average Joe or one of your friends in a battle to see who has the best Fashion Eye.

On Fashion Eye, you play people in an online match to decide who can tell which item is the most expensive. There are 3 sets of 2 per round with a bonus round at the end. Even for an intense designer lover like me, this app is a challenge! Its a super easy app to use and you can win tons of fantastic prizes and money if you play tons!! I've got a couple thousand "lattes" and I haven't even been playing the game that long!! I'm a new user, but its addicting!! With all of the categories and the opportunity to buy more categories, it never ends!!
You can download the app with Android here and with iOS here 

No comments :

Post a Comment