Home About Contact Outfits Image Map

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tech Tuesday: Camu Camera App

I am a woman of pictures. I always have a camera with me, whether it's my iPhone or my Rebel. I can't stand not taking pictures all the time, I feel sort of bare without taking pictures. I feel like I talk about picture/camera apps all the time, but this app is great!!
The Style Selections: Tech Tuesday: Camu Camera App
Camu is a simple photo taking/editing app that works great with Instagram, Twitter, Whatsapp, etc. I found it a couple of days ago, and I have it on my phone and my ipad and am constantly using it!! The app is so simple, take a picture, and edit it with a simple screen swipe. You can even preview what the picture will look like before you take the picture. The app comes with a fab collage maker, and you can add a #camu watermark to show it's your own!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment