Home About Contact Outfits Image Map

Monday, September 15, 2014

Imagine Day 2: My Outfit

So remember last week when I went to Imagine Festival and I wrote about the amazing time I had? Well if you don't read about that here, and if you do, maybe you'd want to know what I wore to jam out in! 
The Style Selections: Imagine Day 2: My Outfit

The Style Selections: Imagine Day 2: My OutfitThe Style Selections: Imagine Day 2: My Outfit
I have yet to meet someone who doesn't enjoy wearing basketball jerseys, and I love them to death, fyi. Over the summer, I got this really awesome top from Bershka, and I've been killing for a day to wear it! It was so great to wear considering the weather was HOT AND HUMID all Labor day weekend!!
I wore:
Mesh Top - Bershka (S/O, similar), Shorts - American Apparel (Here, $38), Shoes - Converse (Here, $50
Don't forget to read my blog post about Imagine by clicking here, or watching my vlog down below!! 

1 comment :

  1. Love the jersey. It is cute and the print is so eye-catching. You are right about a sporty jersey. They are everywhere. What is so great about them now is that they are being worn with dressier pieces as well like pencil skirts and blazers.
    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete