Home About Contact Outfits Image Map

Saturday, November 29, 2014

New (Fashion) Bits : My Beautiful Wolfhardt Clutch

Sometimes as a blogger, you have to find new ways to make connections. I recently got in contact with a German company named Wolfhardt and I don't regret my reaching out to them. They were beyond nice to me and plus, they gifted me this GORGEOUS clutch!!! 

The clutch you see above is called the "Akte" bag and it is not yet available in red on their site, but I'm letting you know now, it's beautiful!! The bag is designed to be a document organizer, but it's so large that it has so many more functions!! I'm going to use it as an organizer, clutch, everyday bag, etc. It's quite a large bag, which gives it an advantage over my other clutch-like bags. Now let me tell you about the leather. When I pulled this out of the envelope, this was the SOFTEST leather I've ever felt in my life. This bag feels like running your hand over a cloud, it's that soft. All of Wolfhard's items are real leather and handmade, which means that your bag/accessory gets the best attention and care throughout its production.  If you don't believe me, you'll just have to buy it and find out, so you can find the "Akte" bag here for $180, and check out all of Wolfhardt's bags, bands, and belts here on their website here!! 
I've also videoed about the bag and you can watch it by clicking here or below!

*Thank you very much to Wolfhardt for the bag, it was beautiful. The bag was gifted to me, but the opinions stated above are all mine and truthful!*

No comments :

Post a Comment