Home About Contact Outfits Image Map

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Everything's All Skorted

When skorts made a comeback this season, the first thing I thought of was the terrible skorts I wear for school. Khaki, kneelenght, forever wrinkled skorts. I was happy to find out that the the skorts that would be taking over the fashion scene this year are nothing like that. They are fun, colorful, printed, and ever changing, which is great for someone like me, who has a different idea on what to wear every day! 

I took my Topshop skort to France with me, and since I put it on, I haven't been able to put it down!! It is gorgeous and the color goes great with my skin tone!! I love it so much!! If you haven't tried skorts, I definitely recommend trying them, even after the weather cools down (just pop on a pair of tights and you're good to go!). 

No comments :

Post a Comment