Home About Contact Outfits Image Map

Friday, July 18, 2014

Flashback Friday to the best Friday of the Year

Ahh yay the blog is back!! Sorry about yesterday's technical difficulties, but I'm back and better than ever!
Flashback Fridays are big for me, I love just looking back at my life and picking one of my favourite moments that I want to share with you all! I never did post this, so I thought now would be a GREAT time to post about my 4th of July! As you know if you follow me on IG, you may know that I spent the week at the beach! I didn't take pictures much, in order to avoid getting sand EVERYWHERE, which happened anyway. I had my hair in a very new and weird style for me, cornrows, and I've changed back to my normal braids so don't worry! 

So yeah!! Those are some of my favourite moments from the weekend, the others are all on IG, so go take a look!
In my goofy shoot with my little brother, I wore:
Dungarees(Overalls) - Vintage, similars | Top - Jawbreaking (S/O), similar | Sandals - Sam Edleman, similar | Sunnies - Target (S/O), similar | Bag - Deena & Ozzy @ UO (S/O), similar 

No comments :

Post a Comment