Home About Contact Outfits Image Map

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

#GoVoxBox

So earlier this week, I received my first Vox Box from Influenster!! This big brown box was a great thing to see, and I found it hard to hold myself back from opening this and taking pictures as I opened it!
The Style Selections: #GoVoxBox
The Style Selections: #GoVoxBox
Tada!! Look at all of the goodies inside!!! I received a Pedi-rock and Orthotics from Profoot, a box of Playtex Sport Fresh, Blueberry Blue Diamond Almonds, Vitamin Shoppe protein shakes and shaker cup, Aqua Spa bath salts, and a voucher for a yogurt cup from Muller Quaker! I haven't had time to try all of the products, but I have tried the bath salts and one of the protein shakes, and both were amazing!!

The Style Selections: #GoVoxBox
The Style Selections: #GoVoxBox
I created an opening video that you can watch below or on my youtube channel!! I'll be tweeting, instagramming, etc., about what's inside and how I like them individually as I use them all, so be sure to follow and keep up with my feelings about each item!! Links on the sidebar x

No comments :

Post a Comment