Home About Contact Outfits Image Map

Monday, April 7, 2014

Trend Lowdown: What's Your Vote for Slip Ons?

The Style Selections: Trend Lowdown: What's Your Vote for Slip Ons?


50 posts??!! Oh my gosh, one of my first blog milestones!! While I edit photos from New York, enjoy this post on my new new favourite trend...SLIP ONS!!! 


It seems as if every celebrity, blogger, and their best friend has been wearing slip ons and loafers this season, and as the weather heats up, I can assure you that you will see more of them. I love statement pieces, and with the wide variety of slip-ons that are being manufactured today, they are becoming a major statement piece of everyone's wardrobe. I love these to death because I love shoes. But the one thing I look for in shoes is comfort. The fashion world seems to be re-evaluating, and instead of following the motto: "Beauty is pain," I think the fashion world is shifting towards comfort and beauty at the same time. 
Now if you don't believe that this trend is a) going to be, if not already, a major favourite of everyone or b) very kickass, take a look at how bloggers have wore this trend:

The Style Selections: Trend Lowdown: What's Your Vote for Slip Ons?
The Style Selections: Trend Lowdown: What's Your Vote for Slip Ons?
The Style Selections: Trend Lowdown: What's Your Vote for Slip Ons?

I hope you enjoyed this, and the next posts will be outfit posts, swear!! I miss doing OOTDs and I've had lots of opportunities to take pictures of what I wear now that the weather is clearing up!! So stay tuned, and make sure to check Lookbook & WIWT and you may get a peek at what I wear on a semi daily basis!! 
Lots of love,
Jordan x

No comments :

Post a Comment