Home About Contact Outfits Image Map

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter Brights

Last weekend, many people around the globe celebrated Easter! A day for being thankful and being with your family, which is what I did. After a TOO long church service, I went down and visited my family, and spent the day with adorable cousins and family friends. I went way back in my closet and pulled out an old dress, a bright yellow one at that. I attempted (in the words of my cousin) a "Sasha Fierce" face as the sun went down. 
The Style Selections: Easter Brights

The Style Selections: Easter Brights
The Style Selections: Easter Brights
Dress: New Directions @ Belk(old)
Sunnies: Target
Sandals: Nine West (old)
I'm gonna post my prom post this week, Easter just got in the way!! I'm excited to post the pictures, I had so much fun!!! 
Lots of love x

No comments :

Post a Comment