Home About Contact Outfits Image Map

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Trend Lowdown: Asymmetrical

The Style Selections: Trend Lowdown: Asymetrical

I've written a post for you guys, because I'm officially on Spring Break!!! I'm gonna soak up the nice Cancun sun, and make sure to keep up with all the fun on IG and twitter and tumblr, because you won't wanna miss this! While you're reading this, I'm on a plane jetting off, so enjoy and just think you're with me on the plane if you'd like! I've got some great guest bloggers lined up for this week so stick tuned!! Now onto the post..(ps. please excuse my awful spelling, its SAT prep day whoo...)
I know you've all seen it. Its been on every runway, on every store rack, on every blogger...the asymmetrical trend. I personally am a fan. Big one. It began with the Zara skort, and that skort took over everyone's closet, and it still is. Its a classic piece that comes in black, and Zara began to make new ones recently in everything from blue crepe to tweed. You can buy it here or take a look if you're curious. 
I'm in love with this trend, and I recently bought an asymmetrical skirt from the Peter Pilotto x Target collection that I'm in love with (yes its in my suitcase) and I wear it all the time. It can be dressed up or down, and that's the great thing about this trend! Most of the pieces you will ever find that are asymmetrical can be turned into an everyday piece, or used as a fun spice to a night outfit with the girls. 
I definitely recommend trying this before it goes out of style, I'm 99% sure you won't regret it!! I know I haven't!! If you've tried it, let me know in the comments how you fared with it!! 
Lots of love, 
Jordan xx

No comments :

Post a Comment