Home About Contact Outfits Image Map

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Nerd Revamped

The Style Selections: Nerd Revamped
My school's Homecoming is this week, and today was theme day. As a junior, my class chose nerds, and I tried my this past weekend to find something insanely nerdy, but I couldn't do it. So last night, I went out and bought this outfit, except for the shoes. 
The Style Selections: Nerd Revamped
The Style Selections: Nerd RevampedThe Style Selections: Nerd Revamped

The Style Selections: Nerd Revamped

It's all from TJ Maxx, and incredibly priced and all of the pieces are things that I can pull together to make an outfit like this, or something separate that looks really cute! I seem more hipster (it was another class' theme) than nerdy, but I liked the look overall and I got lots of comments on it! There are more pictures and links to each piece below so take a look x
Dress: Sold Out from TJMaxx (probably can find in store), Similar  Sweater: Sold Out from TJ Maxx, Similar   Shoes: HM, $34.95 here Bow Tie: my dad's, Similar

 photo signature1copy_zpsd105908a.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment