Home About Contact Outfits Image Map

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I saw Beyoncé wearing jogger pants, so I went out and got jogger pants.

Seems like most women thought the same way! People across the globe have been raving over jogger pants, a simple pair of pants that are some of the most versatile pants a woman can own.
The Style Selections: I saw Beyoncé wearing jogger pants, so I went out and got jogger pants.

Celebs such as Beyoncé, Rihanna, or Lala Anthony (all pictured above) are all followers of this fashion trend, and they show how versatile the pants can be. I will continually call them jiggers, because I know the UK term, and I don't think America has a term for these, so joggers it is! Joggers can range in price, from $25 pair from Forever 21, to a $1,200 pair of crepe Gucci pants. Joggers come in all patterns and fabrics, so it's possible to find a pair for any occasion. Below are some ways I would style joggers, some more casual than others, and some for a fun night out. 
The Style Selections: I saw Beyoncé wearing jogger pants, so I went out and got jogger pants.
Joggers to me are simply a fall wardrobe essential. The endless amount of outfits I can style with just one pair give me the freedom to do what I want with a simple pair of pants, and ones that won't break the bank in the process. Having the ability to have a pair of pants that I can use for school, work, going out with friends, or out on a date and not freezing in the process makes joggers appealing to me, and I'm a big fan of prints, which makes them even more lovable. I own a Forever 21 pair, and you will surely see them in an ootd, because they are gorgeous pants.
I hope you enjoyed reading my rambling about joggers and I will do more trend posts in the future!
Image credits other than the set: Lala, Rihanna, and Beyoncé; Beyoncé; more Beyoncé

 photo signature1copy_zpsd105908a.jpg

1 comment :

  1. Hello, honey, I hope you like my blog- Fashion Gets Fierce.

    Lots of surprises have been prepared so like my official fan page on facebook: (https://www.facebook.com/fashiongetsfierce)
    And follow me on blogger and I promisse that you won't lose anything!
    I follow everyone back :)

    With love,
    Inês de Castro

    ReplyDelete