Home About Contact Outfits Image Map

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Trend Report: Monochrome

People around the world have been getting into the new monochrome trend, and needless to say, I'm one of them! I love black and white outfits, especially as the winter months start rolling in. Below are some of what I may wear as it gets colder: 


The Style Selections: Trend Report- Monochrome
Black and white pieces have become a staple in my wardrobe, and if I were to do a closet tour, a) it would be unspeakably messy and b) you would see a lot of black and white. Black goes with most things, and most of the darker tops or pants I own, can be livened up with a simple fun, printed piece. Black and white is versatile, and I can see it being a major trend that will stay current for a while more.
 photo signature1copy_zpsd105908a.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment