Home About Contact Outfits Image Map

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Little Mix's New Single - Move...The Review

The Style Selections: Little Mix's New Single - Move
 So a music review to shake things up a bit! I'm a really big fan of Little Mix, watching them on YouTube while they were on XFactor and following them as they worked their magic and came where they are today. The girls released their album DNA last year, and this week, the girls released their new single, "Move"!! I absolutely love the song already, and it is a perfect blend of their individual styles and voices. This song shows each of the girls off as vocalists and shows off their harmonies that I've been missing since X-Factor! I can't wait to see what else the girls have in store for their new album, and this definately will not be my last music review of Little Mix!
*update* The girls released their video for "Move" this morning, and I love it!!! It's on my tumblr and I can't stop watching it!! You can check it out and see how awesome the girls look and their on point dancing, and the all out amazing video in the like: Little Mix - Move 
 photo signature1copy_zpsd105908a.jpg



No comments :

Post a Comment