Home About Contact Outfits Image Map

Friday, July 25, 2014

Working with the new ONE DIRECTION MAKEUP LINE!

So recently on Brand Backer, a site I use to help find new opportunities for my blog, an opportunity for One Direction came up! Since they are my favourite band, of course I clicked on it immediately, and I waited for a bit. A few days ago, I got an email saying, Congratulations!! You've been accepted into the campaign! I don't think I've ever screamed so loud about something for my blog, not yet at least! So I'm happy to say that I am getting the chance to review the guys' premiere makeup line and I get to tell you all all about it!!! YAY!!

One Direction has tackled the beauty industry after their massive takeover of the music industry, so it's about time that the boys begin with their makeup line! The line is called the Looks Collection, with 3 tins inspired by the boys' 3 studio albums, Up All Night, Take Me Home, and Midnight Memories. The makeup will be released first in the US starting August 11th at Macy's. Stage Stores, Dillards, Lord & Taylor, and Beauty Brands will follow suit, releasing the lines on August 25th. International dates are yet to be released, but I'm sure that the boys won't leave their massive fans abroad hanging for long. If you want more information, follow the Makeup for 1D Facebook page here or their Twitter page here.
In the second picture above, you can see how the tin comes with a keepsake, the makeup (of course), and ideas on how to wear the makeup. The tins were designed to take after the albums, so Up All Night is the "Girl Next Door", Take Me Hone is the "Party Girl", and Midnight Memories is the "Rock n Roll Girl." Each piece of makeup was designed for a specific song, for example the "Little Black Dress" mascara, or the "Live While We're Young" nail polish, or the "Taken" lip gloss. If you're interested in seeing what is in EACH tin, check this link out here. 
I've got an extra special gift for my US and Canada readers! You can fill out the forms below to win  pair of tickets to the first show of 1D's Where We Are Tour's US leg in Foxborough, MA on August 8th!! And you can also fill out the first form to try and win your very own makeup by 1D tin! If you win, tweet me, email me, leave a comment, I wanna be proud in my readers!!! 
As soon as the makeup gets to me, I will do a Youtube review and do a post for you all!!! 
*All of the information above was provided by Brand Backer and Markwins, along with the links and the widgets. I would like to thank them for this opportunity x*

No comments :

Post a Comment