Home About Contact Outfits Image Map

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Tech Tuesday: Piano Tiles

I think its unhealthy how much I play this game...seriously. If you don't play Piano Tiles, try it. Its like Candy Crush with better music. Piano tiles is a great way to pass the time during long trips, and that's actually how I came across Piano tiles. I was searching for new games to play besides Candy Crush, and this popped up! I'm so happy I downloaded it, and its free!! 
The Style Selections: Tech Tuesday: Piano Tiles

Piano Tiles was the best new way to spend my long bus rides. Fact. 
Piano Tiles is amazing. I can't even describe how much I love it. The game only lets you touch the black tiles and you have multiple modes of playing the game. Each round has a new piano song for you to tap along to and it gets SUPER fast super quick so be fair warned!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment