Home About Contact Outfits Image Map

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Time to Say Boo!! It's Halloween!!!

It was Halloween this week!!! I hope everyone looked spooktacular and got in their BOOS for the year!! I know I did! 
So my Halloween was probably...actually it was the best I've had ever. I spent it with a group of my senior friends (because I wont be able to do this next year with them *cue sad tears*) and we all went Trick-o-Treating one last time!
Now my costume....so it was a half last minute costume, but it worked!! I was an undead Homecoming-goer, which is super cheesy but I made it work!! 
The Style Selections: Time to Say Boo! It's Halloween!

 The Style Selections: Time to Say Boo! It's Halloween!

The Style Selections: Time to Say Boo! It's Halloween!
The Style Selections: Time to Say Boo! It's Halloween!
The outfit consists of: Dress: Pixie Lott x Lipsy London dress that I got off of eBay a  while ago, similar; Lippy: Red Kate <3 by Kate Moss x Rimmel London that you can buy here; Wedges: Unknown, I managed to rub the designer' seal off, because I've had them a long time, similar
I originally had makeup on my face to look like a Dia de los muertos (forgive I take French in school..)  skeleton, but I took it off early, but redrew these The Nightmare Before Christmas Sally stiches lines on my face! I would show you all the doll makeup but its scary and you wouldn't recognize me! Maybe I'll Instagram a Throwback Thursday picture of it one day! 
I hope you all had a great Halloween and got some good candy! Can't wait til next year!!
xx
Photo creds: My friend Lauren x


No comments :

Post a Comment