Home About Contact Outfits Image Map

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tech Tuesday: Tumblr

I was looking through my phone and my old Tech Tuesday apps and I realized that I haven't even talked about the app I use most. Tumblr. 
The Style Selections: Tech Tuesday: Tumblr
I use Tumblr alot...like alot alot. It's on my iPad, phone, and (of course) my laptop! Tumblr is a popular blogging website, and it is part of what inspired me to create this site! I love it (hence the fact that I've used it for more than 3 years) and I find it SO userfriendly. I can get the world daily news or pop culture deets in a matter of seconds without even having to leave the site! Can your not-so-awesome blog platform do that? It may be able to, I don't know, but I know Tumblr does! 
You can find my Tumblr (and of course its named The Style Selections in connection to this blog) here, and if you're interested, sign up here or download the app for Apple here and Android here for FREE!
Missed last week's Tech Tuesday? Read all about the camera app Camu here! x

No comments :

Post a Comment